Summer is ending soon, and, if you’re anything like me, you’ve probably spent a good amount of money. Listed below are some of my favorite summer activities that won’t hurt your wallet.
- Go on a hike, walk, or jog. Not only is this a good way to stay healthy, it is also a fun way to take in nature and get some sun.
- Volunteer!! Philanthropy is so rewarding and doesn’t cost a thing!
- Host a movie night (movie marathon!!) at home. Microwave some popcorn, turn off the lights and enjoy!
- Have a picnic in your backyard. Change things up a bit! Eating outside is better for you than eating in front of your computer.
- Build a fort (out of pillows and blankets or out of cardboard and tape). While it may seem childish, it will definitely keep you entertain for quite some time. 🙂